If you or someone you love...
faces criminal charges, you need a tenacious, experienced lawyer who will fight hard to protect your rights.
Experienced Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Attorney
When it comes to defending someone facing criminal charges I can only say one thing, experience counts! At the Law Offices of V. Erik Petersen, I have tried every type of criminal case imaginable, whether it is a felony or a misdemeanor. I have handled numerous First Degree Murder cases, other major felony cases and all other cases ranging from Robbery to Disorderly Conduct and Homicide by Vehicle to Driving Under the Influence. I am committed to work long and hard in order to achieve the best possible result for you. I started my legal career in 1992 as an Assistant District Attorney in Montgomery County where handled all types of criminal matters. For a detailed look at my professional experience please click on my attorney profile page.
I will personally handle your case from start to finish. In other words, your case will not be shifted to an inexperienced associate or younger lawyer. If you or someone you love faces criminal charges, you need a tenacious, experienced lawyer who will fight hard to protect your rights. My eighteen plus years worth of experience will make the difference and give you the edge whether we are in the courtroom or negotiating with the District Attorney's Office. To find out more about how I can assist you, contact me at the Law Offices of V. Erik Petersen for a free consultation.
Experienced Criminal Trial Attorney in Harleysville
Many lawyers almost never see the inside of a courtroom. I am not one of those lawyers. I am in court nearly everyday handling criminal matters in the greater Philadelphia suburban area. I have tried countless cases, some involving thousands of documents and weeks of testimony. I know the importance of using top-notch investigators, accident reconstructionists, and other experts to build an effective defense. If you are charged with a crime, including Driving Under the Influence (DUI), you need an experienced lawyer in your corner. That lawyer is one call away. To find out more, contact the Law Offices of V. Erik Petersen for a free consultation.
Areas of Practice
I handle criminal defense cases that involve
• DUI, including cases that involve injuries or death.
• Drug charges, including simple possession, possession with intend to deliver, and trafficking.
• Assault and Homicide, including vehicular homicide and attempted murder.
• Theft, including retail theft, burglary, and robbery.
• White Collar Crimes, including embezzlement, bank fraud, computer fraud, and identity theft.
• Juvenile Offenses that involve theft, assault, DUI, and drug charges.
• Traffic tickets for serious moving violations like hit and run, reckless driving, and racing on highways.
• Expungement for cases that were dismissed, found not guilty, or a successful completion of ARD.
• Probation and Parole violations including all violations whether direct or technical violations.
• Sex crimes, including rape, statutory rape, and spousal sexual assault.
• Summary Offenses, including disorderly conduct and underage drinking.
If you or a family member has been accused of a crime, contact the Law Offices of V. Erik Petersen for a free consultation.
The Law Offices of V. Erik Petersen represents clients throughout Pennsylvania including the cities of Lansdale, Norristown, North Wales, Kulpsville, Collegeville, Blue Bell, Reading, Doylestown, Pottstown, Philadelphia, Hatboro, King of Prussia, Conshohocken, Sellersville, Levittown, Harleysville, Hatfield, Horsham, Hatboro, Skippack, Telford, Limerick, Souderton, Ardmore, Wayne, Bryn Mawr and Radnor.
Montgomery County • Bucks County • Berks County • Chester County • Delaware County • Philadelphia County • Lehigh County • Northampton County